Seven perfectly-designed kindergartens in Italy
It’s again the moment of Isplora PICKS and this time we are looking at kindergartens.
Designing a space for the education and development of a child is a job that requires great sensitivity, and a lot of precision. Nothing can be left to chance and it is necessary to take into account some specific parameters such as the accessibility of the spaces and, of course, the visitability, the comfort of the furniture and the richness of the sensory landscape (that is, materials, light sources, tactile surfaces).
We speak of kindergartens in Italy to let you know that here too, and not only in northern Europe, nursery design is gaining considerable attention. Kindergartens are spaces dedicated to the act of learning from 360 degrees, environments where the child's development is the key priority. So Isplora has selected seven kindergartens as examples from which we can take inspiration and guidance. Enjoy the selection!
- Cariparma Company Kindergarten 'CariBimbi' by ZPZ Architects (Cavagnari, 2011)
- Guastalla Nursery by Mario Cucinella Architects (Guastalla, work in progress)
- Company Day Nursery by Citterio, Viel and Partners (Verona, 2006)
- 'Firmian' Children's Centre by Modus Architects (Bolzano, 2012)
- New Children's School by Colucci+Partners (Cascina, 2013)
Tell us which you prefer the most in the comments below!
Se ti è piaciuto questo post registrati alla Newsletter di Isplora. Lasciati ispirare dall'architettura e dal design italiano! Unisciti alle oltre 6.000 persone iscritte al nostro portale.
Unisciti alle 6.000 persone già registrate
UltimiTutte le categorie
The magic of the Egyptian Museum of Turin
A new design spot in Palermo
The everybody's dream